These are the trademarks of Lorena’s real-estate career and her life. Actively licensed since 1971, Lorena has continually provided professional service the residents of the Eastern Shore and all of Baldwin County. Her vast knowledge of the area and its growth has allowed her the opportunity to meet the needs of her customers and clients. Her experience has allowed her to sell residential, commercial, investment properties as well as develop small subdivisions.
Lorena has served as an officer of the Baldwin Association of Realtors and has chaired various committees. She serves her community by volunteering with numerous civic organizations.
She is the mother of two and the proud grandmother of 5 grandchildren.
* Continually among the Top 20 @ Roberts Brothers Realtors
* GRI (Graduate of the Real Estate Institute)
* Past director of Habitat for Humanity for Baldwin County
* Former Thomas Hospital Auxiliary volunteer
* Managed a mid-sized real estate office on the Eastern Shore.
* Former Realtor Associate of the Year
* Woman of the Year in 1981, Baldwin Chapter Women’s Council of Realtors.